1. regular production inspection: after determining pregnancy, we must regularly go to regular hospitals for regular production inspection. All non diabetic pregnant women should go to the hospital routine 75g glucose tolerance test (OGTT) at 24~28 weeks. The main purpose is to screen out gestational diabetes as soon as possible and give timely standardized treatment. For the pregnant mothers with high risk factors of gestational diabetes, such as obesity, family history of diabetes, birth history of huge children, and no obvious cause of spontaneous abortion, the doctor will arrange a OGTT at the time of first pregnancy test, and the mother can not relax when the first test is normal, and if necessary, it needs to be pregnant. OGTT was later performed to exclude the possibility of gestational diabetes mellitus during pregnancy.
2. diet control: if the diagnosis of gestational diabetes, for the sake of safety, it is generally recommended to go to the hospital to standardize the management of blood sugar and nutrition, and then go home and monitor it after stability. Diet control is one of the most basic and effective methods. Due to pregnant women not only to meet their nutritional needs, but also to provide nutritional support for the development of the fetus, the ideal diet control goal is to ensure and provide both the heat and nutrition needs of pregnant women during pregnancy, and to avoid the appearance of postprandial hyperglycemia or starvation ketosis, and to ensure the normal fetus. Growth and development need. Therefore, it is best for a professional doctor to develop a personalized nutrition plan for you and make appropriate adjustments according to the specific circumstances of pregnancy. It is recommended to eat less and eat more meals on the diet, with 5-6 meals a day, so that the postprandial blood sugar can be effectively increased. In the choice of food, the staple food should be carefully matched, and a proper amount of high quality protein, such as fish, poultry, eggs, milk and milk products, is arranged every day, and the intake of green vegetables is increased. Under the condition of satisfactory control of the disease, under the guidance of the doctor, we can also eat some fruit with lower sugar index between two meals, such as green apple, grapefruit, pomegranate, plum and so on.
3. regular blood glucose monitoring: closely monitor their blood sugar and record it, so as to provide an important reference for doctors to develop appropriate treatment options. At the beginning of the treatment, the frequency of monitoring should be higher. It usually needs to monitor before, after meal, in the stomach and at night. It is best to monitor 4-8 times a day. After the control of blood sugar is satisfactory and stable, the frequency of monitoring can be slightly reduced, but it should be monitored at least once a week.
4. appropriate exercise: at the same time, in the diet control, a proper amount of exercise can promote the use of glucose, increase the metabolism of sugar in cells, reduce free fatty acids, and reduce blood sugar. However, attention should be paid to avoiding exercise under an empty stomach or excessive exercise intensity.
5. supplemented by drug treatment: most of the patients with gestational diabetes can be controlled in a relatively satisfactory range after reasonable diet control and moderate exercise. However, if the blood glucose control is not ideal, it can be supplemented by medication under the guidance of the doctor. Some people may worry about the safety of medication during pregnancy and drag it out of medicine. In fact, it is not necessary to worry too much about the effect that these insulin treatments will affect the fetus in the abdomen. Insulin is a large molecular protein. In general, it is difficult to reach the fetus through the placental barrier, so that a proper dose of medication under the guidance of a doctor. It's relatively safe in relative terms.
This article is written by Shandong postpartum recovery. In order to understand more products and more detailed content, please pay attention to our official website: http://www.sdchanhou.com your patronage is a great support for us.