When watching costume TV series, we can often see characters in TV series using pigeon soup as tonic. Indeed, pigeon soup has been a nutritious dish since ancient times. People also think that pigeon soup has the effect of health care. Therefore, many families will cook soup = pigeon soup to supplement maternal nutrition. Next, let's take a look at the practice and efficacy of maternal pigeon soup.
Practice of maternal pigeon soup
There are many ways to eat pigeons, and the most common one is pigeon soup. With a pigeon, a few red dates, an appropriate amount of wolfberry, you can make a bowl of good and tonic pigeon soup, which is also the common practice of pigeon soup. Appropriate addition of some accessories will make pigeon soup more delicious!
Cordyceps sinensis and pigeon soup
Ingredients: an old pigeon, a pinch of fresh Cordyceps flower, two pieces of ginger, and appropriate amount of salt
1. An old pigeon, inside and outside clean;
2. Fresh Cordyceps spent in water reserve;
3. Pigeon into casserole, put two pieces of ginger, add more water;
4. Boil over medium low heat;
5. Skim off the foam, and then slowly cook over low heat. The meat and bones of the old pigeon are hard. It takes several hours to cook. If the mouth is urgent and the teeth are good, it takes two hours to cook;
6. When you are satisfied with the pot, add Cordyceps flower and salt, and cook for another 5 minutes.
Ginseng, red dates and pigeon soup
Materials: 1 pigeon, 8 red dates and 1 ginseng
Seasoning: appropriate amount of refined salt
1. Wash the pigeons and chop them into pieces. Wash the red dates and ginseng and set aside.
2. Put the pigeons under the water and bring to a boil. Remove the froth. Add refined salt. Add ginseng and red dates. Cook over low heat until cooked.
Efficacy of maternal pigeon soup
Pigeon meat has the effect of tonifying liver and kidney, clearing away heat and toxin, generating body fluid and relieving thirst. In autumn and winter drink pigeon soup, can enhance the physique, increase skin elasticity, improve blood circulation.
Pigeon soup, to a large extent, maintains the nutritional components of the ingredients, not only delicious and fresh, but also not greasy. Pregnant women often drink pigeon soup, which can supplement body nutrition, increase skin elasticity and tenderness, and prevent skin from becoming dry and lusterless. Drinking pigeon soup during lactation can also promote breast milk secretion, which is a very suitable dish for pregnant women.
The above is the explanation of the practice and efficacy of maternal pigeon soup. I believe you all know it. For more wonderful information, please click our website: Shandong postpartum recovery http://www.sdchanhou.com