In the thought of the elders, they thought that they should exercise less during the period of confinement, and lie in bed half or on their back. But this is not conducive to the recovery of the maternal body. Lying on the bed for a long time will cause varicose veins of the lower limbs, slow down the speed of blood circulation. When the body allows, more exercise should be done to promote the recovery of the body. So, which sports are more suitable for mothers to do?
The six sports that can be done after childbirth
1. Chest movement: start chest movement on the second day after childbirth. Lying on the bed, the parturient will stretch all her limbs and be in a relaxed state. Inhale slowly to enlarge the chest, tighten the abdomen, keep the back close to the bed surface for 5 seconds, and then relax again. Do it 15 times a day, so as to increase the elasticity of abdominal muscles.
2. Breast movement: you can start breast movement on the third day after the birth of the child, extend the two arms left and right, and then lift them up until the two palms meet, keep the arms straight, not bent, and then return to the original state, repeat 15 times, so as to increase the vital capacity, increase the elasticity of the breast, and prevent breast sagging.
3. Neck movement: start to do neck movement on the 4th day of pregnancy, lying on the bed, stretching hands and feet, slowly lifting the head, bending forward as far as possible, making the lower jaw as close to the chest as possible, and then slowly returning to the original position, repeated 10 times a day, so that the back and neck muscles can get a certain stretch.
4. Leg movement: on the 5th day after childbirth, the parturient can do leg movement. Lying on the bed, the hands should be flat, the legs should be raised as much as possible, until 90 degrees, the toes should be straight, the knees should not be bent, and then slowly put down, and then change the other side, then put the legs together and raise, slowly put down, repeat for 10 times, which can promote the abdominal muscles And the contraction of the uterus.
5. Hip movement: start to do hip movement on the 8th day after childbirth. You need to lie flat on the bed, lift one leg up, put the foot close to the hip, then straighten the foot to put down, and then change the other side, do it 15 times a time, and do it twice a day, so that the thigh and hip muscles can recover their elasticity and curve.
6. Contractive pudendal movement: start contractive pudendal movement on the 10th day after childbirth, lie flat on the bed, put your hands flat, bend your legs into a 90 degree angle, use the strength of your shoulders to straighten your body, let your knees close together and your feet separate, and at the same time, contract the muscles of your hips, repeat 15 times, so as to exercise the vaginal muscles, prevent the sagging of bladder and uterus, and make the vagina more compact 。
After giving birth to a child, you can't lie on the bed all the time, which is not conducive to blood circulation, but will lead to obesity and other problems. In addition, when the body allows, we hope to get up, and insist on doing sit ups, abdominal exercises, abdominal breathing and so on to promote the recovery of reproductive organs.