How is it most conducive to the recovery of mother\'s body after childbirth? What taboos can\'t be violated by mothers after childbirth? Postpartum recovery taboo, must see Oh!
1、 Taboos in life:
Abstinence sexual life is forbidden after childbirth. Postpartum is an important stage for the mother to recover, and the important parts also have a sense of maladjustment. Xiaomei suggests that you start having sex 8 weeks after delivery, provided that your mother\'s body returns to normal. At the same time, for the sake of the body, we must avoid intense movements and frequent sexual life.
2、 Nursing taboo:
1. Unqualified sanitary napkins are forbidden for new mothers after childbirth. After childbirth, the birth canal of the new mother will flow out the blood like secretion like menstruation, namely lochia. In addition, postpartum perineum will feel pain and swelling, at this time, the choice of appropriate and regular sanitary napkin is essential for the physical and mental health of mothers.
2. Do not wash your hair or take a bath after childbirth. The old generation has a saying that they can\'t wash their hair and take a bath immediately after childbirth. In fact, it\'s because the measures to keep warm in the old days were not enough, and the mothers who were afraid of low resistance were sick with cold after childbirth. But in modern times, as long as you keep warm enough, shampoo and shower are healthier. Because new mommy\'s breast drips milk after childbirth, and her lower body has lochia, she needs to pay more attention to health than usual. And cleaning helps to promote blood circulation and restore physical strength!
1. Long term bed rest is prohibited. Many people think that postpartum mothers are weak and need rest. They can lie down and never sit. They can sit and never stand. In fact, this is very unfavorable for postpartum rehabilitation. Long term bedridden, can make bowel peristalsis abate, cause postpartum constipation, even increase the risk of uterine prolapse. So Xiaobian suggests that when the body allows, the postpartum mother should walk around properly.
2. It is forbidden to cover the windows too much. Many postpartum mothers to be afraid of cold, all day long stuffy at home, even doors and windows dare not open. The closed dirty environment is the \"hotbed\" of puerperal infection. The new mummy should keep air circulation at home, ensure sufficient air convection and light, and pay attention to keeping warm. Avoid the air vent.
4、 Diet taboo:
1. Do not over nourish. After general mother delivers, in order to supplement nutrition and make milk secretion sufficient, special attention is paid to postpartum nourishing. In fact, this is exactly a taboo after childbirth. Because nourishing too much can cause obesity, and obesity is not only the most fear of postpartum mothers, but also make the body sugar and fat metabolism disorders and cause various diseases.
2. No immediate diet. Obesity is the enemy of postpartum mothers. In order to restore slim body, many mothers will go on a diet immediately, which actually has great harm, especially for breastfeeding.
3. No hot fruit. The older generation always reminds mothers not to eat cold or raw food, even fruit. In fact, this is a big mistake. Hot or cooked fruits lose a lot of nutrition, which has a great impact on the nutrition of milk secretion. As long as the new mommy\'s stomach and intestines are not uncomfortable, eating fresh vegetables and fruits is good, especially for the constipated new mommy. Pay attention to hygiene when eating.
Postpartum recovery is a very important period for women. At this time, the new mother\'s body belongs to the fragile period of deficiency of both qi and blood. Some taboos in life should be paid great attention to to avoid affecting future health!
This article is provided by Shandong postnatal recovery training friendship. For more information, please consult the official website