Postpartum depression and general depression performance is different, the new mother might as well self-test, in the last two weeks, are you depression?
Post natal emotional self-test of new mothers
1. The mood is low during the day and high at night, showing the phenomenon of day and night reversed.
Almost all things lost interest, feel life is boring, living is painful.
The appetite increases or decreases, the mother's weight changes greatly.
4. Poor sleep or serious insomnia, leading to daytime sleepiness.
5. Mental anxiety or dullness, often for a small matter and angry, or a few days do not talk, do not eat or drink.
6. Abnormal physical fatigue or weakness.
7. Inattention, language confusion, lack of logic and comprehensive judgment.
8. There is a clear sense of inferiority, often involuntarily over reproach, a lack of confidence in anything.
9. Repeated suicidal thoughts or attempts.
The first situation:
If you answer this question, you have 5 answers "yes". This state lasts for two weeks, so you will suspect that you are a postpartum depression (postpartum depression is also called postpartum depression. Women are nervous, scared, guilty, scared after giving birth to the symptoms of depression caused by children's physiological and psychological factors, and very few of them will have despair, run away from home, hurt their children or commit suicide Law and action. According to the study, 50-75% of women have "postpartum depression" when they have children. Most women experience subtle or transient emotions, such as groans or mood swings. 10-15% of new mothers become very strong in this situation, and this attribution is a disease.
The second situation:
If the answer to one of these nine questions is yes, but it appears every day, you should also be aware that you are suffering from postpartum depression.
The third case:
If the above two conditions are not satisfied, but still feel a little depressed, it may be postpartum depression (from the physiological explanation, the mother will secrete a lot of fetal growth hormone during pregnancy, but gradually disappear within 72 hours after birth, other kinds of hormone secretion provides breast milk. In this short period of time, the mother's hormones have undergone dramatic changes, leading to a variety of mental diseases, such as headache, mild depression, insomnia, hair loss and confusion, which is what we call postpartum depression.
The above is a detailed introduction of the way of postpartum recovery in Shandong Province to test depression. All results are for reference only, and all are subject to the doctor!